FillerTest – Genomics test to predict the risk of filler complications
FillerTest – Genomics test
DISCOVER THE GENETIC FACTORS TO PREDICT THE FILLER COMPLICATIONS:
- A full report with the explanation of your genetic characteristics and the potential complications of filler application.
SPECIALIST SUPPORT :
- Together with your doctor, you can agree an informed treatment plan, safe in the knowledge you are selecting the options which are most likely to provide the best outcomes to treat your acne.
SPECIALIST SUPPORT :
- Your doctor will be provided with an overview of your genetic characteristics and how they relate to your filler treatment.
SCIENTIFICALLY VALIDATED :
- The analysis used in Fagron FillerTest™ has been scientifically validated by global research. You can get more information in the medical report below.
Fillers are safe, working with the best doctors and best materials, but how does your immune system react?
The scientific research behind DNA test for fillers showed a specific combination of two HLAs cause an increased risk for late onset immune mediate adverse reaction to foreign body implants.
The Fagron FillerTest™ results are shared only with the prescriber through the Fagron Genomics login platform. The report can be used to select the most suitable treatment option for the patient, fully personalized to their needs. The report includes:
1. A summary of patient characteristics
2. Full genetic analysis and explanation
The patented test is based on scientific research, executed by a team of renown doctors and researchers from the VallD’HebronUniveristyhospital, the Amsterdam University MC and the Erasmus University MC.
The study showed that patients in the study population with a combination of two specific genes had more than 80% chance of serious complications from filler treatments. Medical complications that can occur include chronic and/or localized inflammation that may require months or years of medical treatment and can cause lifelong symptoms.
Hair transplant clinic Rubenhair Latvia performs certified and high-quality hair transplants, eyebrow transplants with the manual FUE method. At hair transplant clinic Rubenhair Latvia, all services provided are certified, licensed, and approved in European Union. Our medical personnel is fully licensed, credentialed, and includes medical doctors, nurse practitioners, physicians. Hair transplant clinic Rubenhair Latvia is fully licensed and certified in the European Union and registered in the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Latvia, Health Inspectorate, and Register of Medical Institutions with registration number 010001474.