ACNETEST – GENETIC AWARENESS TO PERSONALIZE ACNE TREATMENT
DNA Test For Acne Treatment - Fagron Genomics
DISCOVER THE GENETIC FACTORS CONTRIBUTING TO YOUR ACNE:
- A full report with the explanation of your genetic characteristics and the effectiveness of acne treatments will be provided to you.
A PERSONALISED ACNE TREATMENT PLAN :
- Together with your doctor, you can agree an informed treatment plan, safe in the knowledge you are selecting the options which are most likely to provide the best outcomes to treat your acne.
SPECIALIST SUPPORT :
- Your doctor will be provided with an overview of your genetic characteristics and how they relate to your acne treatment.
SCIENTIFICALLY VALIDATED :
- The analysis used in Fagron AcneTest™ has been scientifically validated by global research.
Did you know that 81% of Acne disorders come from Genetic influence? AcneTest is a pharmacogenomics-centered test intended to guide and personalize the treatment of acne by combining genetic data with relevant patient anamnesis through an advanced algorithm. The results help dermatologists personalize acne treatment and prevent permanent scarring and hyperpigmentation.
1. AcneTest analyzes 180 genetic variants on predisposition to acne-related lesions and the response to pharmacological treatment.
2. Recommends the most appropriate formulas to prescribe the best treatment to achieve optimal results.
1. Sebum production
4. Hormone conversion
5. Scar tissue formation
6. Metabolic rate
7. Response to treatment drugs
8. Response to nutritional approach
The Fagron AcneTest™ results are shared only with the prescriber through the Fagron Genomics login platform. The report can be used to select the most suitable treatment option for the patient, fully personalized to their needs. The report includes:
1. A summary of patient characteristics
2. Full genetic analysis and explanation
3. Suggested personalized formulations
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It causes whiteheads, blackheads or pimples. Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages.
Effective acne treatments are available, but acne can be persistent. The pimples and bumps heal slowly, and when one begins to go away, others seem to crop up.
Depending on its severity, acne can cause emotional distress and scar the skin. The earlier you start treatment, the lower your risk of such problems.
Hair transplant clinic Rubenhair Latvia performs certified and high-quality hair transplants, eyebrow transplants with the manual FUE method. At hair transplant clinic Rubenhair Latvia, all services provided are certified, licensed, and approved in European Union. Our medical personnel is fully licensed, credentialed, and includes medical doctors, nurse practitioners, physicians. Hair transplant clinic Rubenhair Latvia is fully licensed and certified in the European Union and registered in the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Latvia, Health Inspectorate, and Register of Medical Institutions with registration number 010001474.